I remember Sandy in Soda Springs. I loved her sad eyes and curly blond hair. I don't remover she stunk. 😝 I think Ruthann & I were taking her for a walk, running along the sidewalk when I fell on that broken power pole light and had to have a lot of stitches. I still have the scar.
I don't remember Sandy there, but I remember you falling on the power pole light. I actually threw it on the sidewalk and broke it! It was so thick I just wanted to see if it would break if I threw it real hard onto the cement! Sorry.........
It's almost 8 pm and I got into the link you sent ok. Don't know if I will be able to get into it again. It actually does put the time, but it's an hour off cause it's actually 7:50 pm.
so here's what I remember when i was about 3 years old we lived in soda springs, there was ma,pa,sharon and me living on the east side of what i believe was main street, sharon and i both slept upstairs in the same room, maybe even the same bed, i remember my first christmas there because we heard a noise after we went to bed christmas eve and sharon told me it was santa clause, after that we somehow ended up in the two story white house across the street, it was there i remember ruthann being born, so i was probably three then.
from there i think i went and lived with grandma and grandpa rasmussen in preston for awhile i don't know how long i was there but i remember being there summer and winter, I also had my tonsils out while staying there, they had no running water and only an old outhouse for the bathroom the neighborhood kids tipped it over on halloween,,
i think i ended back in the white house in soda springs after that, where i started first grade i think we then moved to preston to live in the little white house about 50 n 2nd east it was there we had the dog sandy, i don't think sandy ever lived with us in soda springs, we lived in that house until i was about nine and eileen was born, mother was mad because she wanted a boy, i went to live with the petersons for awhile and came back,, we then went to live at grandma nelsons house in preston for a while it did'nt seem very long, from there we moved back to soda springs, little house with the noisy heater in the living room, i don't think sandy came with us.
I remember Sandy in Soda Springs. I loved her sad eyes and curly blond hair. I don't remover she stunk. 😝 I think Ruthann & I were taking her for a walk, running along the sidewalk when I fell on that broken power pole light and had to have a lot of stitches. I still have the scar.
ReplyDeleteI don't remember Sandy there, but I remember you falling on the power pole light. I actually threw it on the sidewalk and broke it! It was so thick I just wanted to see if it would break if I threw it real hard onto the cement! Sorry.........
DeleteAnyone there?
ReplyDeleteIt's almost 8 pm and I got into the link you sent ok. Don't know if I will be able to get into it again. It actually does put the time, but it's an hour off cause it's actually 7:50 pm.
DeleteGlad to see you.
Deleteso here's what I remember
ReplyDeletewhen i was about
3 years old we lived in soda springs, there was ma,pa,sharon and me living on the east side of what i believe was main street, sharon and i both slept upstairs in the same room, maybe even the same bed,
i remember my first christmas there because we heard a noise after we went to bed christmas eve and sharon told me it was santa clause, after that we somehow ended up in the two story white house across the street, it was there i remember ruthann being born, so i was probably three then.
from there i think i went and lived with grandma and grandpa rasmussen in preston for awhile
i don't know how long i was there but i remember being there summer and winter, I also had my tonsils out while staying there, they had no running water and only an old outhouse for the bathroom
the neighborhood kids tipped it over on halloween,,
i think i ended back in the white house in soda springs after that, where i started first grade
i think we then moved to preston to live in the little white house about 50 n 2nd east it was there we had the dog sandy, i don't think sandy ever lived with us in soda springs, we lived in that house until
i was about nine and eileen was born, mother was mad because she wanted a boy, i went to live with the petersons for awhile and came back,, we then went to live at grandma nelsons house in preston for a while it did'nt seem very long, from there we moved back to soda springs, little house with the noisy heater in the living room, i don't think sandy came with us.